Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Snooker Players who Play 9Ball

I have recently noticed that many snooker players are also 9 ball players on top of many 9 ball players who were snooker players in the past.

For example, snooker champion Jimmy White who plays 9 ball in tournamnets and exhibitions who has been recently playing 9 ball pool at the online pool room play89. And Ronnie O'Sullivan, whom I read somewhere quit snooker in the favor of pro 9 ball. I'm sure there are other names which I can't recall right now.

I sure understand why people, especially snooker players, want to play 9 ball. Don't get me wrong,it is a great game. I'm just wandering if there are other reasons for these career changes.

Is 9 ball more challenging than snooker? Is it an inevitable move?

Is it something to do with money?

If you have any idea, please share with me.

No comments: