Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Online Pool & Online Backgammon

I never thought these two games have something in common. As you all know, I am a big fan of pool but I never really get into backgammon. I do play backgammon once in a while, especially online.

Anyway, while searching for tips and guidance on position play in billiard, I ran into this article titled "Positioning the Cue Ball" and after a chapter and a half came to realize that the article actually talks about backgammon.

It didn't cross my mind before that backgammon and pool deal with positions. Moreover, backgammon and pool both are skill games played with two players that can be played online as well as offline.

More analogues between pool and backgammon or any other game are welcome.

In the meantime, play online pool and/or online backgammon and have fun!

No comments: