Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More pool games

One thing I like about billiards is that the diversity of pool games is never ending. At the beginning, 8 ball was the only game I've ever known. When I got deeper into pool and billiards, I learned about 9 ball (which is currently my no. 1 pool game), straight pool, snooker, one pocket, and cutthroat.

But I keep hearing and reading about more and more pool games: cowboy pool, kelly pool, cribbage pool... Are there any other pool game I'm not aware? Please let me know.

When you play pool online, you'll mostly find online 8 ball, 9 ball, and snooker games. Some online pool sites have straight pool, and fewer have carom billiard games. I read somewhere that yahoo pool intends to add cutthroat pool game. If you know something I don't, do let me know.

No comments: