Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pool Gifts for Christmas

What are you buying your beloved pool fan for Christmas?

Providing he/she already have a key ring in the shape of an 8-ball, a more original idea is required. In this post and probably few other posts (yes, I dig this continuance posting thing) I will review some of the coolest, useless pool and billiards gadgets around.



The first one is a 3D pool table, a 3-floor pool table that can be played both vertically and horizontally. It comes with 2 cues, 2 cue balls and 8 object balls of two different colors. The object is to pocket all balls to the lowest floor and to tackle the opponent by shooting the balls up to the highest floor (or at someone's eye).

To be honest, if I had to choose between this pool table and a USB Christmas tree I would go for the latter, but that's the kind of holiday spirited I am! Anyway, I haven't try it myself, it is just a superficial impression. If you have, I'd be happy to hear about it. If you have any other ideas for desirable Christmas gifts, please let me know.

No comments: