Thursday, February 8, 2007

The first time I played pool online

It took me about two years of playing pool online (mainly 8-ball pool in variety of sites, some of them are no longer exist) before I played pool live. It was at a party and eventhough it was the first time, my vast experience playing onilne helped me beat them all up (well, except for one, but don't let that destroy a good story).
Anyway, I just wanted to give you a preview on what's gonna be included in my new blog. I hope to post at least once a week and share with you my opinions and experiences as a pool player on the internet. And, of course, I would love to hear your opinions and experiences as pool fans. So, If you have been through similar or opposite experiences, you are welcome to add them as comments.

No comments: